Visa, Flight Booking & Travel Insurance Assistant
Here is our local volunteer, Ms Nhung. We know that you have many queries about visa, flight booking and travel insurance. Sometimes you do not know what you should do. She is will help foreign volunteers in visa applying, flight booking and travel insurance.
Must-know information about visa
People from other countries come to Vietnam in many different ways. The visa to Vietnam can be done in many ways:
- Visa at the embassy of Vietnam in foreign countries but doing this takes a lot of time.
- We supply a visa solution is extremely simple and quick to ensure timely accuracy to 100% which is getting visa at Vietnam international border. It is also an invitation letter. Doing this will save time and money.
The steps to apply for a visa to Viet Nam:
Step 1: Provide us with full information below:
1. Information included on the passport: name, passport number, nationality, date
of birth, date of issuance and expiration date of passport ( also need passport copy)
2. Type of visa customers do (visa 1 month, 3 months, business visa or
3. Day in Vietnam (as laid airline tickets)
4. International airport of entry: Noi Bai, Da Nang, and Tan Son Nhat
Other documents, we will work with Touch the World officer to complete your application.
Step 2: After receiving your payment and information we carry on guarantee
procedure and apply visa to Vietnam for you (this usually lasts 3 days , however, if
you need in urgent, this will be a good solution for you: receiving visa after 2 days,
1 day, 12 hours, or 6 hours, ….) this progress will be conducted at the Department
of Immigration – Vietnam Ministry of Public Security
Step 3: (Get Results) After get results of your visa approval we will attach file and
send you immediately. You have to double check to make sure your information
correctly. On Vietnam visa approval letter is written in 2 languages (English &
Vietnamese), the code has been uploaded to national security system, with full
customer information, with the date of entry, with airport entry and signed and
stamped by a representative. You hold in your passport and entry Vietnam same as
plane ticket. At Vietnam airport, customers will get a visa at the police station gate
and pay visa stamp fee as prescribed.
The visa table price attached is fee pay for us to arrange approval letter
from Vietnam Immigration Department, not Vietnam visa stamp fee.
To stamp a visa on arrival at Vietnam airport, applicants are to pay
- U.S. $ 25 for single entry visa
- U.S. $ 50 for 3 month multiple entry visa
- U.S. $ 95 for 6 months visa
- U.S $ 135 for 1 year visa
You need to to be fast 1 day, 12 hours, 6 hours, visa on Saturdays, Sundays, visa
after office hours (office hours in Vietnam is from 8:00 AM to 17:30 PM, from
Monday to Friday), please contact us.
The European countries exempt from visa in 15 days: Russia, Norway,
Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, United Kingdom, Spain, Italia, France, and
also the South East Asian Countries . If you are in this country and you plan to stay in Vietnam for less than 15 days you do not need Vietnam visa.
The countries in Europe do not apply the price list: Turkey, Serbia, Estonia,
Cyprus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Monaco, Montenegro, Liechtenstein,
Malta, Georgia, Armenia, The Republic of Macedonia, Moldova, Andorra. For this
country to apply for a visa to Vietnam, please contact us.