What we cover in our project
If you have limited budget, our project is your best choice. You are going to stay with us at least 4 weeks, therefore you should know about our conditions.
Budget saving, all fee cover
We cover all fee for volunteer in our project including:
- Airport pick up: On arrival, but we are available from 8:00am to 8:00pm (Vietnamese time). If you arrive earlier or later, we can give you directions to the accommodation and you would need to pay for this.
- Accommodation: Free accommodation in a private volunteer apartment
- Meals: 2 meals daily. Lunch and dinner are provided at no charge in specific restaurants, the detail of which are obtained from the manager.
- Wifi: Free fast wifi
- Training: In-country orientation and training
- Supervision: In-country supervision to ensure a safe and enjoyable stay
- Support: Pre-departure personal support from your volunteer coordinator, 24/7 in-country support, and 24hr emergency line
- Outdoor activities: Join with our volunteer activities or exchange culture events
- Travelling: If volunteers need to travel for work, we will cover fares but volunteers need to use public transport.
- Volunteer certificate if you are qualified
Our house is an apartment on the 8th floor in a building at 335 Cau Giay street, in the centre, close to hospitals, shopping mall and bus station. It is really convenient. Here is our address: Floor 8B1, 335 Cau Giay street, Dich Vong district, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Our house has 5 rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 office and 2 studying rooms. We have 3 toilets (1 toilet for teachers and 2 toilets for all teachers and students) and 1 corner for cooking.
What volunteers talk about us?